2/21/09

a designer’s weakness

i must admit to have a great fondness for the juice of the gods, preferably the very deep red, with lots of long legs, fully flavoured and full-bodied kind. you guessed it, i do love my wine! i have a great application on my iphone where i keep notes of recommendations as well as some of my favourites, and i also have a journal in which i keep notes on the best moments spent with the best bottles. now that i have started blogging, i thought i could share some of my tasting adventures, from the good value mid-week wines to the very special occasion extravaganza ones (yes, that’s a mouthful). so please go visit my other blog if you too enjoy this heavenly beverage, and please do share some of your favourites! ~ bottiglia di vino

4 comments:

Maria Killam said...

Such a busy woman you are! Not just one blog but two!

guylaine rondeau design said...

sarcastically, 'busy' would not allow me such luxury... try 'feast or famine' as per your last blog article... and make that the latter.

now ironically, i was creating a layout to show keith what he could do with his wine blog... since i think it needs a little facelift. then before i showed it to him i thought... mmmm, maybe i can use it to share some of my own wine info! et voilĂ ... truth be told.

MEADE DESIGN GROUP said...

I am fan of the good wines from Spain - Love Riojas, Garnacha, Tempranillo and my favourite as an apperitive Tio Pepe.

I hope you bring some spanish wines to your list.

I also have noticed that the spanish ones have the coolest labels ever - Sometimes I bought bottles just because they look pretty - I have to admit. (lol)

VIVA ESPANA !

Congrats in the new blog I am definitely going to check it out.

guylaine rondeau design said...

thanks... i will definitely check those out!
and as a graphic designer i can promise you, i have purchased my share of bottles solely by the looks of their labels! :)